Farmers today cannot effectively know if their animals are healthy, are gaining weight or if they will be profitable. We at Hencol want to change this.
We are a tech startup that creates new unique solutions to measure and improve animal health. Ensure profitability for producers and break new ground within AgTech. We do this by creating everything from IoT devices to fantastic user interfaces.
Our technology is also used to help zoos monitor animal health in endangered breeds.
We are looking for a senior backend developer. Since this role is created at an early stage, you have a lot of room to participate and influence how the next version of the product will be designed.
You will be a key person who will strengthen our tech team in Stockholm.
Please keep in touch
Fredrik Helgodt / Team lead
+46 735 09 59 93
- Responsibility for the system architecture
- Responsible for data delivery to the front end
- Management of data from IoT equipment
Your characteristics and experiences
- You are passionate about realizing creative ideas
- Several years of experience in backend development
- Worked as a system architect
- You are attracted to working with advanced calculations and interpretations of data
- You like working with new technologies